17
Jul
07

Syncing Problems


After much head scratching and many a cross word spoken, I’ve finally ditched RemoteCalendars. I had no end of problems with RemoteCalendars and in the end it didn’t even appear in the Outlook toolbar no matter what I tried to do. A pitty as I saw this as a product that could really make a difference but development seems to be slow and I need a syncing tool now so I’ve switch to gSyncit.

gSyncit ‘just works’. I’m still trying to figure a few things out, like why its not the syncing the categories as well as the entries, but from the short time I’ve used it (about a week) it’s doing great. I’m still using the free version with the annoying evaluation box that needs to time out whist I’m evaluating it but I will be spending the $9.99 if it proves itself over a longer period.

Advertisements

0 Responses to “Syncing Problems”



  1. Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: